This is an exciting opportunity for a degree educated individual who has sales experience within a busy technical environment. Working on behalf of my client, a high-tech global software company in Cambridge, we are seeking a Sales Development Executive who thrives on the excitement of new business opportunities, creating strong sales pipelines and finding new sales leads.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 + Bonus (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, company pension, medical insurance, flexible working hours, great opportunities to progress, personal and professional development support, café on site and parking
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
My client works with several large engineering companies so an understanding of electromagnetics, structural mechanics, acoustics, fluid flow, heat transfer, and/or chemical engineering would be a huge advantage but not essential.
Duties to include:
- To communicate with industry leads almost instantly to thoroughly qualify
- Support Account Managers in building a strong sales pipeline through carefully targeted campaigns
- Sourcing new prospects through thorough research and assisting account managers in maintaining regular contact to support retention and satisfaction
- Organise and facilitate onsite informatic classes and public webinars
- Work closely with the marketing department to promote all events to existing and prospective clients
- Attend events in person to actively represent the business as an ambassador and promoter
- Support the development of sales opportunities
- Develop strong, professional business relationships with all potential and existing customers
- Maintain the CRM system, keeping all aspects up to date to support the promotion of the business through effective marketing
Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated within a scientific and/or engineering type field preferred but not essential
- Determined personality with excellent organisation skills
- Ability to build rapports quickly and effectively
- Strengths in sales and a keen interest in progressing within this field
- Understanding of challenges scientific/engineering businesses face
- Eagerness to learn and progress both professionally and personally
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.