A fantastic opportunity to work in one of the most exciting and innovative areas of the technology sector – Biometric Authentication
“Passionate about simplicity, focused on security” – This Company is making biometric authentication as simple as a glance down, protecting users on any device, anytime, anywhere. Their patented ground breaking technology uses unique, one-time world leading face authentication process. Applications including onboarding, ID verification, border control, strong customer authentication and access control.
Working with clients across government and border security, the organisation works with the likes of the US Department of Homeland Security, Home Office and major banks. With International growth leading to offices opening in Washington DC and Singapore, the organisation is now building a Global Sales Development function based in their London Head Office.
Your role will be an essential part of the commercial team and this is the ideal role for those looking to take their first steps into a technology sales career. They are looking for intelligent, enthusiastic people with strong organisational skills who will relish the challenge of evangelising the platform to senior stakeholders at Global brands and Government agencies across EMEA.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound leads
- Help build and prioritise strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Plan and execute multi-channel cadences across target accounts
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Stakeholders in target accounts
- Evangelise the platform
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Consistently exceed KPI
- Maintain CRM data hygiene
- Creative, driven and intelligent
- Open and strong communicator
- Flexible and approachable
- Willingness to learn
- Organised and adaptable
- Sense of humour
To apply for this incredible graduate opportunity with incredible career and progression simply submit your CV to email@example.com or call one of our Consultants now on 0203 693 8202
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.