Castle Industrial and Construction Division are looking to expand and recruit an Resourcer to join our team due to rapid growth and market demand. The successful applicant for the Industrial Resourcer role will be joining an established team within our town centre office to support the generation and supply of candidates and ensure that the team are always able to fill our client’s requirements effectively and efficiently as possible. The role is full time with a salary of 16-18K per annum dependent upon experience with an additional 2-3K OTE bonus.
An Industrial Resourcer role is very fast paced and involves both multi-tasking and prioritising. You would be expected to work on your own initiative and as part of a team to deliver a goal; working within a targeted and sales driven environment. Previous experience is not essential but roles such as: telesales, sales, account management or customer/consumer facing roles would be beneficial.
Your duties as an Industrial Resourcer would involve:
- Using creative resourcing methods to attract new candidates for temporary roles
- Interviewing candidates both face to face and over the phone
- Using social media to engage and generate new candidates
- Manage diaries and book appointments
- Attend events and careers fairs
- Managing and auditing legal compliance
- Generate and record sales leads
- Being part of an on-call rota to assist with candidate calls out of hours
Essential Skills of an Industrial Resourcer
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be organised and work methodically
- Have the drive and tenacity to go above and beyond to meet and exceed targets
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Full and clean driving license
- Excellent IT capability across all Microsoft packages
- Comfortable meeting and speaking to a diverse spectrum of people
The benefits of working as an Industrial Resourcer, Castle: offer a very transparent career path and personal development is at the top of the agenda with a huge investment in training across all levels of the business. In addition to the castle offer a competitive OTE salary and bonus scheme.
If you would like further information about this role please call Kate Salt on 01723 500643 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.