Our Client, a software product company who has global reach with customers ranging from Vodafone to ASOS and Nestle through to various Universities, is looking to bring on board a talented Sales Enablement Manager.
Starting the company in a tiny room above a Pizza Express, they are now in a state of the art, brand-new office on the doorstep of some of the UK’s most glorious countryside. Not only that, the purpose-built office is just 25 minutes direct link from London. Step inside this incredible workspace to find table football, ping-pong, Xbox, sit-stand desks and great coffee! With the team meeting up regularly for board games and poker nights, and a whisky bar in the office, you are bound to be in a joyous mood every working day that you spend here!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Create and manage content and sales tools such as decks, battlecards, PDFs, data sheets and videos
- Manage short-term output of sales collaterals
- Organize training and manage delivery of sales enablement activities, content and tools
- Develop and maintain a sales enablement calendar
- Design both short-term and long-term campaign-based programs
You must have at least 3 years’ experience in product marketing, sales enablement or a similar role with a grasp of technology, software in particular. With the role being highly interactive, you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be a team player, with the ability to show product knowledge and product-related sales competence.
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in sales enablement or similar?
Can you prove your knowledge in product related sales?
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.