gap technical are proud to be representing this national temperature control business in their search for a Sales Engineer to work at their facility based near Stoke-on-Trent. To succeed you will need experience in HVAC or industrial temperature control.
Are you experienced in sales and growing a geographical patch?
Do you enjoy generating new business?
Would you relish the chance to grow the business and make the job your own?
If so we are working on an extremely exciting position to start the new year with.
Working for a nationally recognised company specialising in the rental of temperature control units you will be expected to expand the business profile through mostly new avenues.
- Using market knowledge to highlight potential new business, you will conduct extensive research to target specific areas.
- Face to face visits to all prospective customers to build report.
- Stringent notes to be reload to the sales admin team for quoting, outlining all client requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of work activities by completing all company documentation. This will include compiling and analysing sales figures and preparing detailed sales performance reports which demonstrate the progression of sales targets and sales projections. Attend regular sales meetings.
- Achieve pre-determined sales targets
To succeed in the role, you will need to able to self motivate, have a strong understanding of HVAC and building services.
A proven sales background will also be required. The ability to demonstrate experience in building a patch would also be beneficial.
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.