Sales Engineer (Operations & Maintenance) – Power Generation (Landfill Gas, CHP, etc)
Home based role with National Travel
Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus + benefits
Our client is a global company who are well established in the Power Generation industry with a core focus on landfill gas and biogas projects.
They are looking for 2 Sales Engineers to join their Operations & Maintenance (O&M) team in assisting with finding new market opportunities to secure commercial contracts which will help grow the company’s O&M services division.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting into the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for…
- Generating new customer relationships across the country
- Recognising and opening new markets and clients
- Meeting new clients face to face to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements and taking lead of the process
- Prepare and present quotes and solutions for clients
- Supporting customers through the implementation of the company’s solutions
- Represent the company at industry events to further establish a client/customer base
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Somebody who has O&M Experience working with Gas Engines (of all manufacturers) as well as at least 2 years’ experience in a Sales/Commercial function
- Track record of converting opportunities into sales
- Experience in ownership of client relationship in relation to O&M solutions
- Stakeholder relationship management across different corporate levels
- Experience of negotiating commercial sales contracts
- Prepared to travel nationwide
- Full UK Driving licence is a necessity
Salary & Package
What’s on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
To apply for this position, please seen a copy of your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this exciting opportunity
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government’s Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.