We’re recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join this leading manufacturer of valve and instrumentation products, to be responsible for sales growth in the North England territories.
The successful candidate will work largely from home, but will be expected to spend over 60% of his/her time with customers. They will also need to present at the head office near London for induction training and as required thereafter for meetings – not likely to be more than one day in every 2 weeks.
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant technical skills in instruments & valves or other fluid control products (mechanical & electrical). An applications engineering background will also be considered.
- You’ll be expected to grow the businesses Northern territory by over 15% in the first year, so a track record of delivering business development and growth is required.
- Selling relevant valves/fluid control products into varied industries and markets.
What We Can Offer:
- Starting salary of £28000 – £30000, with an OTE of circa £34000 – £36000.
- Commission structure will grow as the business grows as the commission is based on the Gross Profit of business generated in the territory.
- Statuary pension plan + company vehicle/car allowance.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment!
Quay Recruitment will endeavour to get back to every applicant within 7 days to inform them whether they are successful or unsuccessful with their application.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.