We are looking for an exceptional, energetic, dynamic and proactive person to help lead and strengthen our existing sales team.
This is a very exiting position with further prospects of promotion for the right candidate, who will be joining us at a time when we are growing and expanding.
- Must have a strong and proven sales experience.
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work as part of and manage a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive “can do” attitude and flexible approach.
- Ability to work strict, often tight timescales/deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to “think outside the box”.
- Self-motivated with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Commercial Acumen.
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels of seniority.
- Proactive approach.
- Ability to consistently achieve individual sales and out perform KPI targets.
Reporting directly to the Directors your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage and support our existing sales team.
- Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets for the team.
- Monitoring the work of the team and encouraging them to meet their targets.
- Support and lead the sales team in order to achieve agreed targets and KPI’s.
- Advising the team on any problems identified and ability to coach, guide and keep them motivated.
- Proactively promote the company’s services to new clients.
- Implement new ideas, strategies and procedures.
- Build strong, lasting relationships.
- Development of the marketplace and sales.
- Liaison with clients by phone and on site.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel.
Urban Design and Development is an equal opportunity employer.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm & Friday 8am-2:30pm
How to apply: CV / written application to Mr. Dave Newton at Urban Design & Developments Ltd, Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield, S45 9AG or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill in the form via the Apply link above.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.