This is a proactive and exciting Sales and Events Coordinator position based in the City of Sunderland.
Your role will be to help develop new business and to contribute to events sales performance for a renowned company on a full-time, permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate should have a passion for generating new business ideas, coordinating all events sale areas of the organisation & putting customer and client satisfaction at the forefront of every task.
- Generate and develop new business to improve sales
- Manage the full sales process from the onset
- Coordinate all events/conferences
- Selling business assets to customer and clients
- Creative innovative and effective sales proposals
- Exceeding monthly targets and KPI’s
- Analysing advertising and marketing materials
- Delivering professional customer service
- Entertaining clients and customers at events
- Researching key trends in business sectors
- Recording and managing customer bookings
- Occasional travelling to meet with clients
- A background in a sales environment is essential
- A history of solid customer service is essential
- Previous experience with B2B & B2C sales
- A background in leisure and hospitality would be preferable
- Valid driving licence is desirable
- Excellent communicator
Please apply with an up to date CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.