One of the world’s leading sports & entertainment media agencies is seeking a talented New Business Sales Executive. You will be responsible for the sale and management of all Club long term memberships.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Generating Club’s long term membership sales
- Renewing existing contracts
- Instigating and conducting face-to-face client sales meetings
- Hitting and exceeding all KPI’s – calls / meetings / marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for creating, managing and maintaining marketing initiatives to generate the required number of sales leads to achieve monthly targets
- Responsibility for identifying key industry growth sectors to target
- Negotiating closure and administration of contract
- Representing the Club at PR Events, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Identifying opportunities for maximising revenue from existing accounts
- Reporting on all aspects of the sales process
- Managing and creating monthly and weekly forecasting reports and pipelines
- Hosting clients at industry events
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Event-day hosting/networking
- Any other ad hoc duties within the scope of the role
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven fast-paced sales experience, having both initiated and executed high value sales in either a B2B or B2C environment.
- Record of exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within the sports and / or hospitality sectors
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- A strong contact database
For a more information regarding this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to James Burgess.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.