- This position demands only the most committed individuals who have a proven track record in Car Sales.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at our Audi dealership in Norwich.
- You will have a desire to produce results through excellence; the Audi brand demands outstanding skill sets and your own standards will dictate that you exceed your customer’s expectations in every element of their buying experience.
- This will be a key role within the business and the successful candidate will be reliable, and demonstrate a willingness to assist in the day-to-day activities of the business and to be part of a team.
- Proven ability to follow a rigid sales process
- Proven experience of prospecting and data recording
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application by clicking Apply or contact email@example.com.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have beenAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.