Chess are looking to grow the Business Campaign Sales Team further and are recruiting for a Sales Executive to join the wider Business Sales division.
We are looking for previous experience within a sales position and we are searching for energy, drive, ambition, and determination to succeed. Chess operates as a dynamic and fast-paced business; with a top-quality sales team, Product Trainers and Sales Coaches, you will have all the guidance and support you need to grow and be successful.
This is a remote position, and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Running dedicated sales campaigns
- Generate Telecoms and ICT sales to new and existing customers.
- High energy/volume outbound sales calls
- Communicate directly and effectively with clients.
- Generate ongoing pipeline opportunities.
- Prepare Sales proposals and monthly reports.
- Achievement of monthly KPIs and targets
- Develop and maintain up to date product/service knowledge and market information.
- Liaise with marketing to maximise the database potential.
- Action leads from other areas of the business.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous telephone-based sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience within the telecommunications and IT sector
Basic salary: Up to £21,000 dependant upon experience
OTE: £30,000 p.a.
Benefits include Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”.
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.