Sales Executive – CARZ Aberdeen
5.5 day week – £18k basic + Earn up to £79k + Excellent Benefits
5 day week – £16k Basic + Earn up to £79k + Excellent Benefits
Driving Licence Essential
Peter Vardy Ltd is a dynamic, fast paced business who are always one step ahead in the motor retailing industry. Our USP’s are technology and our unique guest experience, which combined with our values led approach make us a growing force in retail automotive.
Our newly branded CARZ dealership in Aberdeen is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
The day anyone gets a new car is one of great joy. But we want that happiness to extend to the whole guest experience – from the day someone walks into the showroom to the day you hand them the keys to their pride and joy. So as a real people person, you know what makes people tick and will be able to understand their needs. In doing so, you’ll be able to match them with their perfect car and with a finance deal that fits in with the way they live. Your passion will build trust and ensure that customers don’t just buy a car – they will buy into the Vauxhall brand experience, time and time again – with the joy that brings.
What you will do:
- Deliver a first-class customer experience. The Peter Vardy difference is Guest Experience delivering a consistent 5-star service
- Build lasting relationships with your customers through your energetic and outgoing personality. You wont just be doing this in person but also over the phone
- Provide a full and thorough service to our customers to ensure they are matched with the correct car which meets all of their needs
- Strive to meet your sales targets to ensure you have the best opportunity to achieve your optimistic earning potential.
- Work well in a team environment, we rely on one another to perform to ensure we deliver the best customer experience.
- Have excellent attention to detail, with good and robust financial services regulations and big transaction balances, it’s important that an applicant can get the detail right. Again, we can support and offer training to help you sharpen up the detail aspect of the role.
- Car sales experience is highly beneficial.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent high level of customer service
- Fantastic communication skills and natural ability to build conversation
- High level of drive and passion to be successful
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself
- Self-motivated, target driven and hungry to earn.
- Organised and a high level of resilience
Your Net Better off
- Best pay scheme for best performance
- PV Cares – Employee discounts and Lease car options
- High Flyers incentives
- 30 days holiday plus additional for long service
- Mental Health MOT’s
- Dedicated In house counselling team.
- Mental Health First Aid Training (Manager)
- Life Assurance
- Covid health and safety measures
- Access to PV Wellness and Fitness App
- Vardy Vacation Programme
- Cycle Scheme
- Company Chaplin support
- Giving back programme
- Mentor Programme
- Colleague Events – Family events, Children’s Christmas party, V in the Barn, The Ball
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.