Laundryheap is a fast-growing startup revolutionising the laundry and dry cleaning industry. We are an ecommerce platform enabling laundry pick up, wash & delivering clean clothes within 24 hours. Our service is available in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin and Dubai. As a leading consumer facing company, this is a unique opportunity to work with one of the UK’s fast growing tech- startup.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our fast growing team at our head office in London. Energetic and talented individuals ready to take up challenges and have a go getter attitude are welcome to apply to us.
Your roles and responsibility include but is not limited to the following
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customers.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
Desired Skill Set:
You will need to have:
the ability and desire to sell
excellent communication skills
a positive, confident and determined approachSA
resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
a good level of numeracy
- Experience with Hubspot
a full driving licence (optional)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.