You’ll be an ambitious and driven sales executive with experience in selling innovative services into enterprise organisations.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, negotiator and influencer. Technically, you’ll be able to analyse opinions and quickly form a decision based on sound judgement, whilst identifying trends / making recommendations based on insight. You’ll be continually looking for new ways of doing things, experimenting, researching and continually improving digital success. You’ll be a hardworking, tenacious team player and you will approach change with a positive outlook, identifying the potential opportunities presented.
The role includes day to day business development and the ability to engage with clients is crucial as is the ability to work in partnership with marketing, design & development teams. This will require excellent written and verbal communication skills & knowledge.
- Opening up new market and industry opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets – focused on new business
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the client base
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting client relationships by partnering with them and understanding their specific needs
- Presenting sales, revenue and expense reports, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Working closely across multiple departments to uncover new growth opportunities
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
successful experience as a sales manager and/or director, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Experience within a digital/mobile agency, technology specialists company, digital financial services/fintech marketplace
Knowledge in servicing high-end revenue and corporate accounts
Goal oriented, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
Strong business sense and market expertise
Proven ability to drive the sales process from inception to close
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative Digital projects.
- A relaxed working environment
- A friendly team
- Innovation and entrepreneurship – we launch startups and incubate them around Waracle
- Innovation in training – we’ve launched our own Digital Academy to share our knowledge and grow our team
Our clients, development projects and staff are very diverse. The digital innovation projects move fast and continually push the boundaries of what can be achieved with mobile app development and IoT strategy. We’ve a strong ethos to learning and working together, we’ve no doubt you’ll feel part of an energetic and quirky team.
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.