A Bit About Us
Since Abel was established in Leicester in 1965, we’ve earned our place at the heart of the fire and security industry. We are a third generation pioneering and multi-award winning family business providing a nationwide service throughout our 13 branches.
Investing In Your Future
At Abel we recognise that employee development is paramount for the future of our business. We have established a Training & Development Strategy that will not only maintain high levels of standards across the company but will also nurture the next generation of security professionals.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to cover Sheffield and the surrounding area who will be selling a wide range of security disciplines from routine maintenance packages to full integrated security systems and can demonstrate the following:
- To generate new business within your geographical area
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with clients at all times
- Manage accounts within your geographical area
- To achieve targeted sales performance levels
Knowledge and experience:
We welcome applications from ambitious and talented sales executives who can demonstrate a high level of confidence, self-motivation and initiative, a person who can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a keen team player with commercial acumen and a flexible approach. Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills are a must along with a full UK driving licence.
Qualifications, knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record with at least 2 years’ experience in previous sales role within the Fire & Security Industry (training will be given on in-house systems and processes)
- Working knowledge of all the En and BS standards relating to Intruder, Fire, CCTV, Access Control Systems and other such disciplines and areas of the business relevant to Branch Sales.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
Great earning potential with achievable bonus scheme
Company Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
Laptop and Mobile Phone
Women are currently under-represented within our sales population and are encouraged to apply as we value diversity and are committed to ensuring equality across our organisation.
Salary: £Basic Salary £25k to £30k DOE with £60k OTE
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.