We’re looking for a Temporary Sales Executive to join our West Midlands Hire & Service Centre.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities through targeted business development activity including cold-calling.
This is a temporary position lasting 10 months.
- Salary £20,000 – £24,000 (plus commission)
- 24 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycles and shopping Vouchers
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Is this role for me?
As a Sales Executive you will be confident liaising with new and existing customers over the phone, and have previous experience in a business development role.
The following are also essential:
- Experience carrying out a business development campaign.
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- Experience updating customer records using a CRM system.
- Use of Microsoft office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Motivation to achieve sales targets.
Although not essential to the role experience using Glenigan or another Planning Permission monitoring Portal would be beneficial.
What are the key duties?
- Carry out structured business development, including cold calling and mailer follow-ups within the West Midlands region.
- Discover, qualify and secure Opportunities for our commercial teams to meet face to face with key business prospects and suspects in the West Midlands.
- Articulate value and create desire via telephone conversations, mailers and presentations to support the overall team drive to increase visit levels year on year.
- Identify new potential customers in the West Midlands region by effectively mapping the areas of high business density or large organisations.
- Promote and achieve commercial visit target of 26 per month per catchment to be undertaken by the Area Hire Manager.
- Support the Area Hire Managers to achieve hire orders and other KPI targets through preparing quotations and drawings against customer requirements.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g SAP and CRM) in a timely manner to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
Set up a job alert.