We are recruiting for a Sales Executive for a leading play area design and installation company that specialises in helping Schools and Nurseries to develop their outdoor learning environments.
Our Client is a fast-growing business, a leading educational play specialist and has a team that is incredibly passionate about what they design and create for children.
They have worked hard to build a great team who are dedicated, hardworking and passionate about getting children playing, this has resulted in considerable sales growth and the need to expand the current sales team.
The Sales Executive will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to build a lasting rapport and relationships with the Schools and Nurseries and will be encouraged to use their imagination and experience to creatively translate customers’ ideas into a playground environment, making their ideas become a reality.
The Sales Executive will:
- Meet with Head Teachers in schools to assess their outdoor spaces and needs.
- Work with the Design, Operations, Internal Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the school playground
development is a success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Schools / Head Teachers / Children and Governors.
- Creating an imaginative design for schools outdoor spaces.
- Take detailed measurements and then hand draw school outdoor spaces to scale as a guide for the Client and Design Team who will transform these into a 3D / 2D drawings and scaled plans for presentation to the Client.
- Identify new opportunities and quickly establish rapport with their clients
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- To be a quick learner, a confident communicator with a positive and proactive approach to your work.
- Have experience of selling play solutions to Schools and Nurseries.
- Strong customer care and management skills
- Good organisational, IT and when required problem-solving skills
- To be an empathetic and strong communicator with a variety of audiences (Head Teachers, Governors, Children, Colleagues, Installers)
- To be creative and attention to detail focused when drawing
In return, on top of an industry level basic salary, there will be a generous results-based commission scheme, company car, laptop, mobile phone, pension scheme, all the initial training and ongoing support you will need to enable to you be effective in selling our Clients design, install and maintain service.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.