Sales Executive – Prestige Event Venues – North West – £26,000p/a plus bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Sales Executive for a collection of prestigious North West based events venues.
In this challenging role, the Sales Executive will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achievement of revenue budgets through business development from the following markets – Local & National Corporate, Conferences, Events and Meetings.
• Identification and exploitation of new business opportunities and actively seek out new sources of corporate, meetings & events business.
• Develop and nurture client relationships within the conference, events & corporate sectors.
• Organise and attend promotions and trade events.
• Negotiation and contracting with new sources of business to include the identification of key corporate sources of business and completion of relevant tenders.
• Ensuring a sales and customer focus among all staff, particularly those with a high level of customer contact.
• Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitive analysis. Monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
• Represent the venue at sales team meetings and other events as appropriate. To also attend training courses/seminars as required.
The ideal candidate will be from a five star or red star hotel background, or similar prestige venues with an excellent sales background and demonstrable experience.
A current UK driving license and your own transport is essential.
Salary up to £27,000 per annum + bonus, and all work related travel expenses.
An excellent company to work for with great career prospects.
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.