Root Solutions is the largest PTC partner in the UK and is always interested in finding talented Sales people to aid our sales process. We require a skilled Sales person, to be based at our office in Longstanton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. This role would suit an experienced salesman with experience in working in the Software industry. The attitude and desire to succeed in a tough competitive marketplace will ensure a successful applicant.
PTC is the leader in design, PLM and IoT software, empowering engineering teams with high performance software that is intuitive, and provides the freedom to design products with real competitive advantage
- Building a Pipeline and Forecast of New Business within a specific region
- Accurate Forecasting to Managing Director
- Identifying new prospects by research and cold calling to gain appointments
- Holding customer meetings, identifying business issues and ‘pain points’
- Handling customer objections and closing business
- Building and running marketing campaigns in your region
- Liaise with our technical consultants to prepare and discuss customer presentation demos on products tailored towards the industry sector
- Keeping abreast with the industry and technology by attending seminar and conferences with the vendor
- Self sufficient by managing own daily, weekly activity and reporting on weekly basis
- Attend team/management meetings when required with update on sales activity and training
- Based throughout the UK.
- Ideally the candidate will have direct sales experience with a proven track record. However, candidates with a technical background and looking for a sales career will also be considered
- Experience of selling/working within the software industry is required. Generally we find people wishing to make a career in sales with this experience are better candidates
- Solutions Sales – getting access to decision makers, identifying business issues, objection handling, negotiation and closing – Working on your own initiative
- Pipeline and forecast management i.e. managing targets to meet your numbers by month end
- Communication/Presentation skills – good verbal, written and formal presentation/communication
- Personality – highly sales driven, competitive, a real go getter, energetic, good impact, resilient, intellect, patiently tenacious
- Self managing skills – accountable, responsible and self sufficient, multi-tasker
- Experience of working with vendors or distribution
- Team player: builds strong relationships with technical consultants to prepare customer presentations/demos
A base salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 is available. The higher base will attract the candidates who are more experienced and who meet the ideal parts of our criteria. Car allowance/company car dependant on the individual, phone and laptop are provided. Six month probationary period. On target earnings should produce an additional £10,000 in the first year and £20,000 in year two.+ and higher earnings are achievable. The company operates a contributory pension scheme which you will be invited to join.
How to apply
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to submit a CV
STRICTLY NO AGENCIESAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.