Here at Tele-Gence, we are looking for outgoing, motivated, confident and driven people to join our expanding team. Once successful, you will be working remotely until it is safe enough to invite you back in to our Leeds office (LS16 6QY). We want all our new team members, to have everything they need to achieve their goals and have all the support required. To help deliver this, we have created a bespoke online training programme to get you up to speed quickly and will provide all the equipment you need to succeed while working from home (including a chair, desk, PC, phone, stationary, etc.).
Reporting to the Tele-Gence Team Leader, you will be responsible for proactively generating business by “cold calling” our existing fuel card customers and prospective database consulting them on the benefits of our Telematics platform (Tele-Gence), which includes but is not limited to vehicle tracking, vehicle cameras and asset tracking. You will become a subject matter expert in this technology and deliver platform demonstrations to our customers online and over the phone, listening to their requirements and highlighting the advantages this service would give to their business.
There will also be leads passed to you via our existing fuel card sales reps who have been speaking to their customers about telematics. You will be asked to qualify and upsell Tele-Gence, plus our other fleet related products to these customers and prospects.
Every month we will provide you with your personal target for onboarding new customers and devices as well as having a daily call time and demo target. In return, we offer full training and support. As we are currently working in a remote environment, we will use Microsoft Teams to keep in touch and will have regular 1-2-1’s, team get together’s, and plenty of incentives to ensure you have fun whilst working.
This position is ideal for sales people looking for a more technical sales role who are driven and focused and want to succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a full understanding of our Tele-GenceTelematicsproduct offerings and the competition.
- Plan & prioritise your pipeline and sales activities to achieve your agreed targets.
- On-board new customers through cold calling our customer and prospective base and converting leads passed via the fuel card agents
- Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Log information on calls and update all customer records on the CRM system.
- Making sure all call back’s /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good communicator with a professional confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets is desirable.
- Previous experience working with Telematics or Software would be ideal, but not essential
- This role will be working from home for a period of time before transitioning back in to the Leeds office
- Experience working in an office environment essential, preferably with Telesales experience.
- Basic salary – £18,778 per annum.
- Unlimited commission, it truly is uncapped!
- 20 – 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- No shifts, we all work Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm with a 2:45pm finish every Friday!
- Parking available on site.
- On the spot incentives.
- Fun, vibrant working environment (in the office, and remotely!)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.