Hodgson Motor Group is the multi award winning dealership group located in Newcastle and Gateshead.
We’ve been supplying vehicles from Mazda Toyota and Suzuki since 1959.
We are not looking for a ‘just a job’ employee, we want a ‘Team Player’ who works positively together with everyone to get the job done the best way possible.
Our dealership has been recognized for going above and beyond in terms of customer satisfaction for sales and servicing.
This is why there has never been a better time to join Hodgson
Hodgson are looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Executive to join our team in Silverlink, you will sell and promote the sale of all new and used vehicles.
With the role we have excellent earning potential with a basic salary of up to £20,000 including uncapped commission and an optional company car.
Not only are we offering an amazing opportunity to develop your sales career with a respected brand but the chance to drive some of the best hybrid cars in the market.
Duties and responsibilities
- To create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom.
- To always be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries.
- To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the vehicles within the product range.
- To achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets
- To ensure company processes are followed to maintain Customer Satisfaction and retention.
- Record all new and used sales enquiries along with all sales activity.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on agreed performance ratios, comparing actual with targeted performance.
- Examine all transactions on a weekly basis and advise on how service may be improved to the customer.
- Ensure that all customers (sales opportunities) are offered associated services: finance, insurance, accessories and service contracts.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and any necessary repairs are carried out prior to delivery to customer.
- Negotiate and conclude the sale, completing all appropriate paperwork and documentation.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.