SALARY – £27,000 TO £30,000 – OTE UP TO £45,000 PER ANNUM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08:30 TO 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for Sales Executive-Used Vehicles.
Covering the NORMANTON / LEEDS AREA and reporting to the Used Sales Manager, you will be responsible for initiating new ways to enhance sales and profitability in the (Insert location) area.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Achieve an incremental regional sales volume of (insert number) vehicles per year
- Maximise company revenue by up-selling potential Finance and Aftersales contracts with vehicle
- Develop customer relationships and fulfil customer requirements
- Gain knowledge and contribute to research of the Used Sales market in terms of customer needs, product range and price
- Ensure a quality customer focus is maintained
- Maintain adequate records of all customer sales and enquiries
- Create new relationships
- Increase brand presence
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- An excellent product and technical knowledge of heavy commercial vehicles
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise your own workload
- Ability to work unsupervised and to meet clear targets and deadlines
- Self-motivated with a dedicated approach to work
- Good organisational skills
- Good all round communication skills with internal and external customers
- Customer focussed skills
- Ability to match product to customer needs
- Good levels of numeracy
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Clean driving licence preferably with Class 1 or 2 HGV
- Knowledge of computer programmes, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Previous sales background
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL and QUALITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.