At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and training.
What does the job entail?
- Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
- Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
- Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
- Achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo cars, finance and insurance income
- To take an active part in the presentation of the new and used vehicle displays, and promotional materials.
- To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes
Set up a job alert.