We are recruiting for a Sales & Lead generation executive to join a leading company based in Andover. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales team’s efforts. To be successful in this role you will be a highly motivated self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone, email and social media to introduce products and identify appropriate key decision makers within our target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet company revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Attend pre-sales demonstrations, relevant exhibitions and conferences as required.
The following would be desirable
- Educated to Degree Level
- Experience in the Education industry is desirable
- 1-3 years’ telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM, online software
Set up a job alert.