An industry wide leader in the supply, implementation and support of integrated communication platforms to Charity, Commercial and public sector organisations. Established for over 10 years and employing over 140 specialist dedicated people, they are an organic business with a long established senior executive team. A modern organisation who enable businesses to better utilise cloud technologies to improve their own customer experience. Due to continued growth a new role has opened up for a lead generator.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Creating interest and identify new business via lead generation
- Objection handling where necessary
- Qualifying potential clients over the phone & preparing documentation for the sales meeting
- Appointment setting for the field based team
- Build client awareness though self-marketing – use of Eshots, email, regular contact & networking
- To promote the 3 different areas of the business – Charity, Public and Commercial
- To draft documentation Post meeting- Proposals, tender, order forms, contract
- Maintain the sales database
- Diary management when setting appointments
Experience & Skills Required
- Successful candidates will have experience in B2B selling/appointment setting
- To be able to work autonomously as this is a stand-alone role
- Ability to multitask & be solutions focused
- An affinity with technical products and be ‘tech-savvy’
- Have an analytical mind-set with a great questioning technique
- The ability to hold dialogue with decision makers and communicate effectively by telephone
- To be a good communicator with other departments and colleagues.
£18,000 Basic salary, OTE £35,000+
- Achievable and realistic commission structure directly linked to sales revenue
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
- Opportunity to progress within the business and growth within the role
- Opportunity to join a business at a significant time in their history
- The benefit of working in a close knit team
- Onsite parking plus local public transport available
- In a developing business park
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Gemma King at Yolk Recruitment Quote ref- 894853
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.