We are working on behalf of our client in the search for an Outbound Sales Consultant. The successful candidate will work as part of the call centre team to re-cost energy supplies to SME businesses on a national basis business. To support and advise on existing arrangements.
- To gain valid information to allow quotes on energy
- Provision of Exceptional Customer Service
- To follow call handling guidelines to ensure the highest level of service is given
- Achieve and maintain quality standards associated through the various stages of the customer journey and the role, in line with contract requirements and set KPI’s
- Work flexibly to deliver the service via the telephone or by webchat, providing a tailored, friendly, helpful service
- Use appropriate questioning styles to help understand and quickly asses the needs of the customer and business
- Have an excellent understanding of current legislation and support
- Articulate services and assess customer requirements, sourcing appropriate services and information to match their needs
- Be able to manage conversations in a professional way and ethical way
- Provide information in line with customer requirements. Every effort should be made to ensure the intervention leads to a positive sale
- Effective calling around 250 per day
- Effectively collect customer data in line with the contract standards to ensure accurate, timely and relevant information is gathered
- Co-ordination and Administration of Customer Journey
- Complete all relevant customer documentation accurately in order to comply with internal or external requirements, ensuring a clear audit trail is maintained irrelevant of the channel
- Ensure all activities are recorded accurately and timely onto the customer relationship management system (CRM) and any other required business systems platforms in accordance with operational standards and processes
- Adhere to strict customer data protection and storage guidelines across all channels
- Ensure that all service and quality standards across the customer journey are adhered to, achieved and maintained
- Support development and maintenance of clear work instructions in line with company requirements
- To assist where required with the preparation and execution of internal and external audit requirements
- Manage and prioritise own workload effectively
- Summary of Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
- Basic educational standard (GCSE) to high standard including Maths and English
- Track record of delivering excellent sales service
- Previous experience in Energy or outbound sales
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to effectively listen to interpret customer requirements over the telephone
- ICT Literacy with competence in Microsoft Office packages and experience of working within a CRM
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of business processes and business acumen
- High level of analytical ability to assess customer needs, information and documentation
- Demonstration of good sales techniques to reach decision makers and gain commitment
- Ability to organise own workload and self motivate to achieve targets.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.