Sales Manager (multiple vacancies)
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 base (dependent on experience), Six Figure OTE including commission and bonus
Location: Wilmslow, Greater Manchester
As a fast growing, highly success multinational software services company we are seeking an experienced Sales Managers to support us in winning even more business. We need additional sales management support to ensure that the management of our growing sales team is robust, strong and scalable as we continue to expand into new areas across the globe. This position will require frequent travel.
The consulting and technology services that Mobica provides are world class, so we expect the skills of our sales team to be equally outstanding. Reporting into the SVP Sales and working closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization, the Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team of sales people across a territory and sector. Full sales strategy development, target approach, and pipeline management is expected, as well as coaching, mentoring and supporting the team to find, develop, negotiate and win large multi-million value deals with C-level contacts. Sales Managers will also carry their own personal sales target.
- Engage senior management and key decision makers within target companies
- Drive and manage the sales cycle
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan for their team’s target sector/territory
- Build and promote long lasting customer relationships
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives
- Present sales reports and forecasts to the management team
- Manage, train and embed new sales starters into the team
- Achieve own personal sales quota
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales
- Minimum 5 years’ people management experience
- Able to demonstrate impacting management of successful, growing and target achieving sales teams
- Experience managing a complex, consultative sales approach
- Friendly and supportive approach
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Intellect, credibility, determination, and the ability to develop real relationships with senior executives in global corporations
- Personal proven track record of successful software sales, ideally with a large proportion of bespoke software services
- Personal experience of winning a multi-million pound annual sales portfolio
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company with a phenomenal growth story and huge market and sales opportunity. As a market leader in the rapidly changing technology space, this is a genuinely exciting place to build a progressive career.
Who are we?
Mobica is a world-leading software services company that provides technology solutions in the connected device market, bringing next generation, time critical products to life. Working with the top global technology providers, Mobica delivers bespoke consulting, distinctive software engineering and a wide range of software development services, including UX, UI and QA, across the entire software lifecycle.
With 10 R&D locations around the world, Mobica operates in a host of sectors including; Automotive, Mobile, Semiconductor, Fintech, TV and Broadcasting and Marine, Aviation and Defense, Space and Medical and the Internet of Things. Many of the solutions are used in everyday life; from smartphones, TVs and cars, intelligent buildings and smart cities.
Our impressive list of Award-winning growth:
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
- The Sunday Times Tech Track 100; 2009, 2010, 2014
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Northern Tech Awards Top 50 Fastest Growing Larger Company 2015
- London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
- Sunday Times 2015 International Track 200 Fastest Growing
- Softech INTL Awards – Recognised Leaders in Next Gen Software Engineering
- Insider INTERNATIONAL – company of the year £26-£40m turnover
- And more..
Mobica’s approach to delivering great customer value has resulted in revenue growth ofof 40% pa on average over the last five yearss. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, engaging and supportive office environment and fully believe that any company is only as good as the people they employ. At Mobica you can really make a difference and be involved with state of the art projects with like minded individuals as part of a highly productive team.
We also believe in having fun, giving fellow Mobican’s the chance to participate in regular company activities such as staff parties, outings, football, go karting, segway, archery, clay lazer, etc. We provide the very best training programmes, regular reviews and internal promotion as we believe in every employee and providing each individual with a fantastic career! This combined with our tailored mentoring scheme provides every employee with the opportunity to maximise their personal and professional development.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
If you want to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing and exciting company that recognises your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV to us together with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story.
Get in touch and impress us – only the brilliant need apply!