Are you a high performing, highly motivated Sales Manager who is looking for a new challenge? Can you help my client meet their revenue growth targets in an exciting new role within the company?
Our client is an established market leader in their niche who primarily enjoys a very successful on-line business. Now they need a Sales Manager to join their team to be the catalyst for growth in a strategic outbound sales role. This is a senior role within the company and we require a driven person with a superb track record.
- Develop an outbound sales strategy
- Prove your strategy and sell to new and existing clients
- Be an engine for growth and help shape the commercial sales strategy
- Business development activities
- Recruiting a sales team and leading them to success
- Line Management of existing Sales Admin team
You will have
- Superb track record of building a sales team
- At least five years experience in a sales role
- Ability to go back to the ‘coal face’ for a few months
- Experience as a BDM or sales manager
- Experience of proactively mentoring and motivating sales people
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Car and driving licence
Reporting to the Directors you will in this senior role have all the tools required to do this job.
You will have a basic salary plus a very achievable uncapped OTE. We expect a salary of £40k-50K to be very achievable from year one.
The culture is relaxed and professional and staff excited about the future.
Please contact Mandy Blackwell on 07967583980 to discuss this role in more detail or see
Please see www.mandyblackwellrecruitment.co.uk for more job
Set up a job alert.