Our client is a well-known and rapidly growing company based in Leamington Spa. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a proactive Sales Manager to join their team in a varied and busy role, which will involve building long-term relationships with their customers as well as developing new relationships with prospective customers, who have shown interest in the services provided.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Contacting a potential customers via meetings, appointments, phone or emails to generate a new business.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements.
- Face-to-face customer meetings and presentations as required.
- Meetings with new prospective customers.
- Invoicing, recording sales and keeping the CRM up-to-date.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a sales or business development role (B2B or B2C).
- Natural ability to build relationships with others.
- Results focused/Target driven.
- Helpfulness and a passion for customer service.
- A good level of numeracy.
- Experience selling memberships is desirable but not essential.
- Questioning skills are essential.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please click on the link or you can call Inga on 01926 332277 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.