VANRATH Sales & Marketing is recruiting an Account Executive on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation based in Greater Belfast. If you would like to become part of an company who works with thousands of customers across the UK and Ireland to deliver cost efficiencies and service excellence through outstanding IT Services then this could be the role for you.
- You will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with existing customers
- Identify client/market needs and trends
- Generate a pipeline of potential business opportunities by delivering a high volume of self-generated customer interactions and visits
- You will also be responsible for creating, developing and closing sales opportunities with new customers
- Personally develop relationships with customers, and colleagues to deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target customer accounts and other nominated clients within public or private sectors
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers within your assigned customer territory / base to maximise business development and growth within the Northern Ireland market
- Develop a well-qualified opportunity pipeline, maintain accurate details on CRM system, delivering accurate sales forecasts and winning new business
- Deliver agreed Sales orders, Revenue and gross profit targets
- Successful sales experience in IT Infrastructure based Solutions, Cloud Services / IT Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Good level of Technical Understanding
- Strong Commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate successfully
- Capable of demonstrating the personal ability to understand customer issues and requirements and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling IT solution.
- Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and proactive
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer literate and good experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- Must have a full driving licence.
£40,000 – £45,000 + Commission
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.