We’re seeking an Area Sales Manager / Sales Engineer to work for a manufacturer of Industrial Ventilation solutions for Dust Extraction, Fume Extraction and other related products.
The Sales Manager will be covering the Scotland region giving the Sales Manager a great area of business to work with.
This is a technical solutions and specification sales role, so you’ll spend a large amount of time visiting clients sites and working with them to solve issues they may have with dust, fumes or other issues in their manufacturing or fabrication processes that might require extraction systems.
Experience selling other solutions to manufacturing businesses in the UK would be ideal, but it doesn’t have to be within dust extraction. You may have a background vacuum pumps or filtration for example.
Sales Manager Role:
– Proactively seek out new business opportunities with clients in the Sootland region
– Manage and build upon existing relationships and accounts
– Visit clients sites to undertake site surveys
– Provide quotes and specifications to clients. Working to provide the most cost effective solution
– Work with clients to design systems and calculate requirements with the system
Sales Manager Requirements:
– Experience in providing technical solutions to clients in a variety of manufacturing industries
– A background in field sales, area sales, sales engineering etc is essential
– Ideally qualified in an Engineering subject at HNC/HND level or above
– Proactive approach to sales. Able to manage own workload
– Full UK Driving Licence
Salary & Package:
Basic salary between £35k and £38k
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Ben Samson
- 02392 852318
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.