Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our pulse on outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager, Hotels for our London office. The Sales Manager is responsible for accelerating our growth within the UK online media sector as a part of our hotels sales team. The sales patch for this position is London.
- Develop outstanding advertising sales relationships within the UK hotel industry, both via telephone and in person
- Source, negotiate and close outstanding deals on behalf of Travelzoo’s members worldwide
- Consultatively sell Travelzoo’s portfolio of online distribution solutions
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals, through account development and new business
- Work with colleagues in Europe and the US to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best content is secured and exposed globally
- Assist in developing deals to be featured on the Travelzoo’s hotel platform
- Establish strong internal relationships with key production and publishing stakeholders
- Create strategic territory plans to efficiently maximise sales opportunities
- Represent Travelzoo at external conferences and eventsPERSON SPECIFICATION
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of media/advertising selling, and used to working in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Valid full UK driving licence
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)Desirable Criteria
- Knowledge of the online travel/media publishing industry would be an advantage
- Experience working with a booking engine sales modelWe offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of LondonIf you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!
Set up a job alert.