An exciting opportunity to join a well established family run business. Ideally, the candidate will have previous sales management experience within the motor industry but training will be given. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brand which will be leading the field in electric/hybrid technology. This is great chance to start a long career within a well respected local business.
OTE £50,000 + Pension + Benefits
After a 3 months probation benefits will include a pension scheme and the Rowes Employee Benefit Scheme.
Driving Licence Required: Yes
- Managing and continually developing a sales team
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly targets for branch achieved
- Ensuring each sales executive achieves unit and upsell targets
- Underwriting part exchanges
- Ensuring stock is prepared to Rowes standard
- Maintaining and tracking KPI’s
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Maintaining showroom and forecourt presentation to a high standard
- Communicate effectively with line managers, colleagues and customers
- Offering excellent brand product knowledge
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times
- Ensuring all sales completed are FCA compliant
- Prospecting customer through Key to Key and ensuring system is regularly updated
- 2nd facing when required to close deal
What you will need
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Sales management experience
- An eye for detail
- Motivated and driven by producing high quality results
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Smart appearance
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.