We are creating a new position for a full-time Sales Manager, travelling nationwide to obtain new business, whilst based at our premises in Milton Keynes researching and generating new customer contacts when not travelling. As a nationwide supplier of fasteners to businesses ranging from small enterprises to blue chip companies in most major industries, Alfast ensures our customers are supplied with quality fasteners to maintain continued production line performance and productivity.
Reporting to the Joint Managing Director, the role will involve:
Sales Manager position with a proven track record selling high quality range of metric and imperial fasteners, fixings, tools, and accessories, used in a wide range of applications to distributors and the end user. The right candidate will have all-round knowledge of fastener products and experience in the whole fasteners business. You must hit the ground running and prove you have the ability to bring in new business quickly.
- 60% of your time will be spent selling to end-users within the manufacturing, engineering, automotive, construction, electronics, and medical industries.
- The remaining 40% of your time will be spent selling to independent & national dealers such as: national merchants, independent merchants & buying groups.
- Ideally sold to both end-users and distributors (end-user relationships are more important than distributors).
- Comfortable in primarily generating new business and managing and expanding existing relationships.
- Genuine interest in providing excellent customer service.
- Must be honest, organised, autonomous, loyal, and looking for a long-term opportunity.
- Progression available within the company available to the right candidate with a proven record.
As a sales manager you will need a clean valid driving licence. Authorisation to work within the UK required.
This is a permanent vacancy with competitive salary package, dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you are up for this fantastic challenge, please call either Alison Stearn for further information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries regarding this position will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Business Development Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.