ILG is an ambitious company that has grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s leading fulfilment providers. Reckon you can help us improve? This is a chance to play a key role in our growth strategy. Bring your experience and inspiration to an award-winning business that is built around its people.
Full time, notional 40 hours per week.
Package circa £100K
What you can expect from us
We have become specialists in outsourced order fulfilment and delivery services to retailer and consumer at home. In 2018 ILG became part of Yusen Logistics and demand for our services is at an all-time high, resulting in significant investment in our ambitious strategy.
We aim to grow the business from our current 10 UK facilities, 350 employees and £40m turnover to a business with a global reach, facilities in Europe and £100m turnover.
Our Fulfilment function provides high-quality warehousing, rework and packaging design services to prestige brands in sectors including, Health & Wellbeing, Technology, Luxury & Fast Fashion, Beauty, Skin Care, Cosmetics and Grooming.
You will receive a competitive salary of circa £100,000, to include commission, car and attractive benefits, and the opportunity to play a key role in this exciting expansion.
What we can expect from you
You will be based in East Grinstead but will be required to travel around the UK and Europe, with a proportion of time working from home if you choose. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and sitting on the management board, you will take overall responsibility for developing and delivering the Sales & Marketing strategy for our Fulfilment division. This will include:
- identifying and maximising new markets, business and sales opportunities
- developing the skills and and capabilities of a global fulfilment sales team
- ensuring that ILG is truly market led
- developing brand presence
- maximising current and future return
If you’re right for us, we’ll make the job right for you.
How we’ll know if you’re right for us
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Goal-oriented, business-focused, pragmatic, can-do, solution seeker attitude.
- Substantial sales and marketing experience at a senior level, primarily in the services sector and marketing to B2B sector.
- Understanding and experience of outsourced fulfilment services OR key target industry sectors (eg Fashion or Beauty) is a major plus.
- Proven ability to create and manage the right mix of sales and marketing strategies and activities to support business growth.
- Proven ability to recruit, manage and motivate a Sales & Marketing team.
- Proven supplier management in all desired marketing channels, including web and digital agencies.
- Proven ability to manage to budget and deadline.
- Degree level education (ideally) with a relevant formal qualification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences.
- A keen eye for detail in composing content, editing and proofing materials.
- The confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships and to advise and influence senior leadership on marketing-related matters.
- Creativity and an innovative approach.
What our people say
“I count myself as fortunate to have had numerous opportunities over the years at ILG. These have ranged from soft skills development in customer services and management areas to more technical courses linked to IT support and software development.”
Bridget Wells, IT Manager
“I love the variety of working in a medium-sized yet growing and diverse company. Every day is different and it’s great to work in such a dedicated and enthusiastic team, who really care about making their customers more successful and making a difference.”
Sam Taylor, Head of Fulfilment
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.