Kingsley Consulting has been retained by a specialist Roofing Technology business that is seeking to appoint a Regional Sales Manager to help drive revenue and secure new business through specification opportunities. Our client over-delivers on value to their customers and with a prestigious history behind their successful brand, this role provides a fantastic platform to the successful candidate to develop their career with one of the leaders within the Flat Roofing and Roofing Technology space.
Regional Sales Manager – Flat Roofing (Midlands & North)
Coverage: West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, South Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cheshire
Salary: Circa £55-£60K basic (Negotiable), Car Allowance
Bonus: Circa £12-£20K (uncapped)
Benefits: Car Allowance, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare
Territory Overview: The territory is currently producing a healthy T/O of £1m within the Education and Building Consultancy Sectors but has the potential to reach £5m within the next 5years
Manage and be responsible for the performance of your designated region and those Area and Senior Area Managers that report to you. Generate sustainable specification and project opportunities through existing and new client base. To achieve and, if possible, exceed your annual sales targets for your defined area and region that is set by the Company.
Some Key Deliverables:
- To ensure that you fully understand your role in delivering company business plans and objectives and develop your own vision for your area.
- To seek and create new business by developing a clear understanding of market sector opportunity in your area and region and prioritising specifying clients within these sectors and to ensure that call cycles are properly recorded and adhered to.
- To maintain regular and effective liaison with existing clients in order to understand their needs and drivers and exceed expectations.
- To ensure that you and your team continually develops its technical knowledge and is able to demonstrate its technical competence and understanding through the reports, specifications and supporting documentation that it generates.
- To promote close and collaborative team working across the business. In particular with other Management colleagues, and especially other Regional Managers, working constructively and proactively with others to capitalise on commercial opportunities and to resolve problems based on what is considered best for the Company in the long term, as opposed to any individual and/or Region.
Experience & Skills Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Dynamic relationship builder and very driven.
- Proactive and able to work successfully using your own initiative and approach.
- Experience in a specification sales construction related environment or similar where relationship management is paramount
- Experience of maintaining and developing customer and contractor relationships
- Experience of working in the flat roofing industry with the knowledge of primary waterproofing systems would be advantageous
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.