We are suppliers of mature / semi mature trees, instant hedging and shrubs to the trade and public. The business has grown considerably in recent years and we have built up a high reputation for the quality of our stock and second to none service.
We are looking for full time candidate to help develop new areas of the business, with particular emphasis on e-commerce. Development of an existing web shop, social media sites, regular mail drops and customer development will form the basis of the job role, with a view to develop sales activities, to increase profitability of the business. Responsible for ensuring quality customer service and excellent service delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of existing web shop and processing of those orders
- Maintaining regular presence on social media
- Designing and sending weekly mailers to our client database
- Development and expansion of client database
- Generate new sales enquiries by calling new and existing clients
- Develop new business by cold calling targeted organisations
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good client relationships are maintained at all times
- To respond to initial sales enquiries made by telephone and email
- Document all information supplied, including client detail
- Prepare written quotations as required
- Follow up all enquiries as necessary obtaining customer feedback
- Follow up on completed orders, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participation in training and development as deemed necessary
- Other duties, as required, commensurate to the level of this post
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within horticulture and have reasonable plant knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Must be enthusiastic, self motivated and driven to succeed
- Have excellent customer skills and telephone manner
- Good administrative and computer skills
- Be a good team player and able to work within a small growing team
Send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.