Are you an organised, enthusiastic person with great customer service telephone and admin skills?
Our Client is a market leaders in the provision of managed IT services to the retail and hospitality sectors. Thriving on delivering customer satisfaction with installation, maintenance, repairs, configuration and staging for all IT products within the retail & hospitality industry.
This role is to provide excellent day-to-day administrative support to our Account Management / Business Development team to ensure smooth business development and sales procedures. Administer daily account management and business development activities and brainstorm ideas to improve our client relationships.
Ultimately, you will assist and support the team and contribute to the growth of the company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing, filing and retrieving sales-related documents for example tenders and contracts
- Support the account managers with the design, preparation and renewal of new and existing sales proposals, tenders and contracts
- Update and maintain internal systems with client account information
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management / Business Development team
- Conduct research on prospective clients Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
- Preparation of detailed reports to support Account Management / Business Development team
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Help create promotional materials (e.g. presentations and reports)
The ideal candidate;
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to plan and organise workload effectively
- Excellent time keeping
- Knowledge of IT Systems, googlesheets and MS Word
- Sales admin experience
Salary £18K – £19K Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Based on the outskirts of Newmarket, candidates will need own transport and there is plenty of parking onsite.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent role.
By applying to this role, you are sending your data to PurplePower Recruitment. This is stored by us on our system and only used to get in touch with you regarding this role or others which may be suitable. You can ask to be removed from our system at any time.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.