Sales Operations Team – Sales Operations Executive
Hammersmith, London, UK Req #320
07 April 2022
Scott Dunn is an award-winning luxury tour operator creating tailor-made holidays to destinations all over the world. With offices in the UK, US and Singapore, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding service to all our guests from the moment they begin their research online, right the way through to post-holiday evaluations.
To provide full administrative support and to work alongside the Sales, Sales Operations and Product teams to ensure relevant and accurate information is delivered across the business. To operate the Product system Helpdesk and to load contracts, in order to maximise the revenue opportunity and the guest experience (through our website and documentation). This is a fixed 6 month contract.
- To operate the Product system Helpdesk and respond to tickets within a timeframe
- To load ancillary product data, such as experiences, offers, flights, transfers, to the Product system when requested
- To update changes to imagery, content and pricing to existing website content
- To load contracts and special offers to the Product system
- To update stop sales for static contracts where necessary
- To load and publish all special offers to the Scott Dunn website
- To update required changes to itineraries in the Product system
- To assist producing templates for the Sales team for new itineraries
- To maintain up-to-date visa and entry requirements globally
The duties that derive from these responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- To work with and assist teams to ensure product data is consistently and accurately maintained and updated in a timely manner
- To support team members with their workload as and when necessary
- To ensure that we remain consistent as a team and that our processes are regularly reviewed to enable us to continuously provide our guests with the best service
- To identify improvements within our Sales Operations process
- To communicate, document and maintain the policies and procedures on the relevant sub-departments within Sales Operations
- To assist the Business Process Manager and Head of Sales Operations with projects designed to improve efficiency and accuracy, as required
- Such other duties as management may reasonably require from time to time.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Adaptable, a fast learner
- A good team player
Values & Behaviours
All employees must promote, understand and apply Scott Dunn’s workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and applicants must evidence the values as part of the application process.
- In the know – Start by listening. We take the time to understand our guests’ and colleagues needs. Be Precise. We take pride in getting every detail right. Own it. We deliver on commitments we make.
- In the Detail – Love learning. We energetically seek out and share new ideas and insights. Embrace feedback. We continuously seek to improve by sharing and accepting honest feedback. Work with the best. We attract, retrain and partner with the best.
- Inspiring – Look to the future. We constantly seek opportunities to make travel memorable and sustainable. Be more we. We work together collaboratively and value different viewpoints. Win together. We celebrate each other’s successes and have fun.
We aim to find someone who would be office based at our new premises in Hammersmith.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day with each year of service (max 30)
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Recognition awards throughout the year
- Social events
If you are interested in working with Scott Dunn, please apply now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.