Cloud Direct helps ambitious organisations leverage Microsoft cloud so they can compete and grow. This helps them:
- Create new markets and engage customers
- Attract & empower employees
- Transform products and deliver new services
- Optimize their operations
We are one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Partners and one of only 32 globally to have been awarded Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider status. We are growing fast and that provides a wealth of opportunity for ambitious and talented individuals to join us.
More is in you
At Cloud Direct, we have our own ambitious plans; to double in size year-on-year. This growth creates huge opportunity for A-class talent to join us on that journey.
A job at Cloud Direct is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And whatever you do, you’ll grow and be part of something exciting.
“More is in you” is a mantra that permeates the core of our culture. It means you dig deep and bring out the best in yourself.
We employ the smartest, brightest and most capable. Luckily, you seem to be attracted to us, too.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to help support our sales and marketing function in delivering best practice. This is a new role, allowing the successful candidate to stamp their mark and be part of our success story.
We are growing rapidly and have a wealth of opportunity in front of us. The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with sales, marketing and account management to help provide the processes, structure and continual improvement to ensure our success.
The Sales Operations Manager will support the management team by providing detailed performance reports, leading initiatives for continual improvement and working with sales and marketing leaders on strategic campaigns to maximise growth opportunities. You will enjoy capturing and analysing data and applying it to sales and marketing processes to shape the future of our commercial department.
Role and responsibilities
- Define, communicate and monitor the sales process from lead to close.
- Report on each stage of the lead and sales cycle including targets and ratios.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement throughout the lead and sales cycle.
- Provide forecasting and performance reports to the management team.
- Work with the Product Marketing team, Head of Marketing, Head of Account Management and Sales Director to ensure sufficient training of all sales staff.
- Liaise with the training company and the trainee sales team for our sales academy programme.
- Own the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of standard reporting, developing efficiencies where possible.
- Report on specific product, campaign or sales initiatives to determine success and recommend improvements.
- Work with the business systems team to ensure sufficient reporting and systems are in place and performing optimally.
- Previous experience in a sales operations role, ideally in the Tech or professional services sector
- Experience of reporting and analysing sales and marketing performance
- Experience rolling-out and/or managing CRM, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Comfortable managing and analysing data
- Understanding of data structure and frameworks (SQL/MYSQL/ databases) is desirable
Individual Traits for Success
There are many attributes and talents that can be used to help identify high performers in business. We’ve honed these down to three core traits that, when available in spades, help ensure that candidates are highly likely to succeed at Cloud Direct.
- Smart – Ability to thrive in a complex, high growth and fast changing environment.
- Hardworking – Exudes grit and resourcefulness, deploying multiple strategies to overwhelm the problem with resources; often snatching success from the jaws of defeat.
- Planful – Organised and efficient in everything; having a clear sense of purpose and direction; naturally sets and works towards ambitious goals.
Cloud Direct Five Principles
Cloud Direct has Five Principles that help define how it operates and how its people behave. They help guide our decision making and culture. We look for candidates who can live these principles.
- Mutuality – We deliver mutual benefits that endure; we are trusted for quality and reliability – and in return we believe success will flow; we aim to be fair.
- Quality – We aim to be better than others at meeting customer needs with unique and value-for-money offerings; we are uncompromising.
- Efficiency – We do more with less; we waste nothing, we have high output and low costs; we have few staff with big jobs; we only do what we can do best.
- Responsibility – We do the ‘right thing’ by ourselves and others, we set and achieve high standards, we remain accountable as individuals and teams.
- Freedom – We need freedom to shape our future; we need profit to remain free.
Qualifications and experience required
- University (or equivalent) degree in computer science, engineering or a related field. Information system security certification highly desirable.
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more…
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their careers with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.