We are currently representing a very successful client within the telecoms industry who are rapidly expanding. Based in Central London, they are market leaders in SIM distribution and mobile accessories across the UK, winning various prestigious industry awards over the past 10 years. Over the last 12 months in particular, this client has seen significant growth both in turnover and workforce with their business streams also rapidly expanding – making this a very exciting and prosperous business to work for.
To support this fast growing business, we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Operations Manager. Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for leading, coaching, and motivating a team of Sales Support and Customer Service Assistants to help deliver growth by driving continuous improvement of the processes which will enable the business to better meet the operational support needs of their direct sales team and strengthen the services they offer to their B2C and B2B brands.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Manager:
• This role is a high value add to the Sales function, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies and efficient processes.
• Proactive management of Orders to ensure the team are dealing with all queries in relation to orders generated from Independent Retailers; from initial request to resolution point (this includes order approvals, edits, payments, refunds, replacements, delivery requests).
• Review Retailer contracts to help understand and know the customer and ensure all details are correctly set up on the CRM system.
• Oversee and support the Direct Sales Channel ensuring all team operatives are familiar with products, delivery times etc.
• Working closely with the team to deliver first line support to our Retailers who have purchased our recently introduced Broadband service ensuring accuracy when setting up this services to avoid any disruption to our Retailers.
• Setting up new Agents and ensuring the Sales teams have all the tools at their disposal to do their job
• Ensure all sales time sheets/expenses have been submitted, verified and processed for payment.
• Management of the SIM Cards procurement process from raising purchase orders, tracking orders, and invoicing.
• Management of team to ensure excellent customer experience is provided in handling of all inbound calls (international calls, SIM, Accessories and Product queries).
• Ensure tracking system is used efficiently to ticket all inbound calls, which are required to be taken by the first available agent in line with Core’s SLAs.
• Conduct weekly meetings with team members to ensure compliance with SLAs and delivery of KPI’s.
• Select, manage, and coach both Ops and Sales employees, motivating the team and effectively managing all individuals in the team.
Experience Required for the Sales Operations Manager Position:
• Strong background in Operations and customer service delivery
• Previous leadership experience in a sales operational environment
• Previous experience of reviewing and implementing operational practices and processes to help drive sales productivity
• Previous experience in coaching and motivating teams to deliver on KPIs
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary of £30-£35,000, a company bonus and 25 days holiday. You will be part of a rapidly growing business where, as an integral part of the company, your hard work will be recognised every step of the way.
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a great opportunity and won’t be around for long! For any questions, please contact Samantha Greaves at Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this position is based in Central London.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Set up a job alert.