DUE TO THE OFFICE LOCATION, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT
Candidates must have SAP experience ideally Business 1 knowledge and advanced Excel knowledge
– Processing sales orders for Project works
– Raising and issuing invoices in an efficient and timely fashion
– Managing stage payments and client PO`s
– Updating SAP and other company information systems
– Dealing directly with clients and queries
– Administrating and facilitating installation projects including data processing of working copies
– Support the team to improve export sales order processing efficiency
– Creation and presentation of reports to senior management on a weekly/monthly basis.
– Liaising with other departments (including Sales team, Accounts, etc.)
– Assisting with Purchasing as and when required
– Ad-hoc tasks and projects issued by senior management
– Excellent organisational skills
– The ability to deliver under pressure with minimum supervision
– To communicate effectively with people at all levels
– A positive and enthusiastic approach to delivering the role
– Effective communication of all supply chain related issues to internal and external customers
– Able to work well within a team
– Self-Management / Communication / Planning/Organising
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.