Sales Order Processor with Telesales experience
Would you like to be part of a small friendly team? Do you have strong Customer Service skills and able to process incoming orders fast and accurately but without compromising on customer satisfaction? Are you confident on the phone and able to market our client’s product to appropriate industry focussed customers? Do you have strong organisational and administrative skills?
If the answer is “yes” then read on!
Our client is based in a rural location within 6 miles of Saffron Walden and therefore you must have your own reliable transport as there is no public transport to their offices.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to process phone orders and take payments with accuracy
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Good IT skills
- Team Player working closely with all departments
- Able to confidently deal with queries in a professional and sympathetic manner
- Must have previous telesales experience
- Must have previous Customer Service experience dealing with inbound calls
- Knowledge of Sage 200 ideal but not essential
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum with discretionary bonus opportunities after one year of service
20 days holiday per annum
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm with one hour for lunchAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.