Sales Order Progressor – Telford – Contract
ITR Personnel are recruiting with one of the area’s biggest manufacturing companies for a new Order Progresser to join them on a long term contract basis. Covering a maternity leave, you’ll be working within a large team, supporting the sales function of this well respected, market leading organisation.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Following up calls to customers where quotations have already been submitted by the sales team
- Secure orders and taking relevant details
- Working to tight deadlines and understanding relevant timescales
- Work closely with other internal teams
- Objection handling and dealing with queries
- Update CRM with relevant details
- Up and cross sell as opportunities arise
To be considered for this great opportunity, you’ll need to have worked in a customer service / tele-sales / sales admin based role previously. You’ll need to be self-motivated, have excellent
communication skills and be well organised, able to work to tight deadlines and a structured plan.
You’ll need to be IT literate and be able to work to a high degree of accuracy.
Experience of working within manufacturing would be advantageous but isn’t essential. You do need
to be available at short notice.
The Telford site is commutable from Shrewsbury, Walsall, Newport, Wolverhampton, Perton, Ironbridge, Market Drayton, Shifnal etc
Alternative job titles would include Order chaser, sales admin, sales administrator, sales order admin, Sales Progressor, Order Progressor, Tele-sales Exec etc
Set up a job alert.