Are you driven by results? Do you have an interest in technology?
We have an opportunity for an ambitious individual, who is looking to develop a sales career.
We are an award-winning designer and manufacturer of specialist computing platforms. Our customers operate in a number of different industries including, Transport, Medical, Defence, Energy, Gaming and Hospitality.
This Sales Professional role will offer you the opportunity to develop knowledge in sales campaigns, lead generation, quotations and customer relationship building, providing you with a foundation for a successful career path.
Your progression is in your hands and a role with a defined revenue target is the ultimate goal.
The successful candidate can expect to receive a thorough induction, regular reviews and training and coaching to support you in your new role.
- Undertake research to define suitable target contacts.
- Make appointments for face-to-face meetings for Field Sales.
- Proactively cold/warm call suspects to create a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Build long lasting relationships to maintain & develop the accounts you manage & support.
- Proactively research and develop an appropriate knowledge of Customer business & requirements.
- Participate in the achievement of sales targets.
- Participate in the recordkeeping of sales information on the CRM and associated files.
- Attend exhibitions aimed at relevant sectors to introduce our Company.
- Show the necessary drive, application & skills sets required, to progress in Year 2, to an Internal Sales Role with a defined revenue target.
Required Experience & Skillset:
- Either a relevant business qualification and/or proven sales experience in an office environment
- Knowledgeable and competent user of current day office automation packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc).
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and processes (specifically CRM Package and sales processes).
- Professional appearance and behaviour with high levels of integrity and honesty.
- Highly proactive & committed individual, a good team player.
- Influential communicator who is able to articulate value add through feature & benefits.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task handling multiple priorities.
- Organised, tidy with good time management, able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexible, adaptable and accepting change.
- Positive and enthusiastic with ambition to drive the business forward.
- Challenge seeking with copious energy to deliver and to overcome any failures along the way.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and apply them/improve them consistently.
- Looking for a career progression.
- The legal right to work in the UK.
- Industry experience in 1 or more of the following areas: Energy, Defence, Transport, Automation, IT.
- Competent communicator with proven ability to actively and effectively communicate and engage internal and external stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- A Degree in a business related subject or equivalent qualified by experience in Sales.
- Previous experience in a Sales environment, particularly in B2B sales.
- Experience or strong interest in sales in a technology related field is preferred.
- Flexibility & willingness to adapt to the needs of an SME size business.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday,
- Flexi-time arrangements – core hours – 10am – 4pm.
- Base holiday 20 days per year + Bank Holidays.
- Base holiday allowance increases with service – up to 10 additional days
- Flexible working scheme to accrue hours and convert to holiday, increasing base holiday allowance of up to 6 days per calendar year.
- Pension Scheme – employer contributions increase with service.
- Bonus scheme.
- Training & Development encouraged and supported.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes – childcare vouchers and cycle to work. Free on-site parking and electric car charging points.
- Modern working environment – free tea and coffee, plenty of kitchen facilities, canteen with dartboard, pool table and foosball.
Staged Salary Progression + Commission
28 days personal & public holidays, additional holidays accrued tenure proportionate.
Auto-enrolment into company contribution pension scheme.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with via HR@uk.captec-group.com a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter. We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment. If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.