We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join us and develop targeted opportunities and win business in our expanding industrial computing and rack integration business units. If you’ve got a strong background in a field-based business development and account management role with proven experience in delivering a multimillion sales target, you’ll thrive here at Captec!
As the Business Development Manager reporting to our Fareham headquarters, you’ll have experience in selling 19-inch rack-related solutions and industrial computer products. This is a commercial role and does not require a depth of technical knowledge, but knowledge of the commercially available components and customer requirements would give you a strong advantage!
As this role can be based remotely from our Head Office, you’ll also need to be a self-starter that can manage time and priorities effectively. You’ll have to immerse yourselves in all aspects of our capabilities and services to effectively relay the benefits and features of our offerings so customers are convinced of our value proposition and offered the most suitable solution for their needs.
Why join us as a Business Development Manager? We have excellent benefits, training and development, we’re highly ambitious and we’ve got an aggressive growth plan to meet our milestone for an IPO float in the coming years – so it’s the perfect time to join!
- At least 5 years’ experience in a field sales role or as a Business Development Manager.
- Proven experience of delivering a £1-2million+ sales target consistently year-on-year.
- Consultative/solution-orientated selling experience in industrial computing and 19-inch racks.
- Industrial B2B market sector experience with a background in computing, electronics, IT/technology.
- Ability to work with customers on a project basis with extensive design-ins and long sales cycles.
- Commercial awareness with strong negotiating skills.
This position offers a competitive salary plus commission, excellent scope for training and development and career progression. At Captec, we have a relaxed, friendly working environment plus a benefits package that includes:
- Flexitime: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Core hours – 10am-4pm.
- Accrue time for up to six extra holiday days per year!
- Pension scheme – employer contributions increase with service.
- Bonus scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free onsite parking and electric car charging points.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Plenty of kitchen facilities.
- Social area with dartboard, pool table and foosball.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full clean driving licence
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with via HR@uk.captec-group.com a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter. We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment. If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.