The Sales Programme Coordinator provides sales and marketing support relating to the related franchise. A good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry & guidelines/compliance is essential for this role. You will also need to have a good working knowledge of Zinc.
• Managing the copy approval for the UK and Ireland for the franchise in accordance with ABPI guidelines, supporting the Product Manager in all activities
• Providing logistical/administrative support to the sales and marketing team
• Support project management, logistical and administration to drive the success of the team meetings programme
• Delivering marketing support to key projects
Essential Skills/ Experience:
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject or proven experience in similar roles in the pharma/medical industry
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical industry & guidelines/compliance
• The ideal candidate will have a marketing qualification (i.e. Dip M, MSc) and be ABPI qualified
• Good MS Office skills and a good working knowledge of Zinc is essential
• Marketing principles knowledge
• Accurate with a high attention to detail
• Good listening and communication skills
• Team player
£Competitive + benefitsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.