durhamlane is a Sales Performance company. We help a range of clients, across most sectors improve their sales performance through 3 core service lines; Outsourced sales, Sales Training and Sales Recruitment. No matter where our clients are in their life cycle, we can intervene at any point and help them step change their operation whilst ultimately increasing revenue and bottom line profits. We’ve doubled in size in terms of headcount and revenue every year since our foundation and we have ambition to accelerate that growth.
Due to our continued success on a global scale, the recruitment arm of the business is set for rapid expansion, ahead of our office move to a new, state of the art office, in the New Year. As a small but fast growing business, candidates have the opportunity to help shape our future and have an immediate impact.
Package / Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped personal commission
- Annual team bonus (10% salary pro rata)
- Annual company trip
- Annual team building day
- Many social events and nights out
- A genuine long term career opportunity at a time of significant company growth
- Professional training and development
The successful candidate will join our dedicated recruitment team to promote durhamlane’s unique sales recruitment offering (Sales Graduates through to Experienced Sales hires).
You will experience both sides of the recruitment process, from introducing and demonstrating our sales recruitment capabilities to new prospective clients, to managing client relationships via the telephone and face to face, as well as sourcing and nurturing candidates. You may also be required to lead through presentation, to negotiation and ultimately close. Reporting directly to the Sales Recruitment Manager you will receive ongoing training and support.
You will be a confident and committed individual with a burning passion, desire and drive to succeed whilst building a career for the future. You must be adept at navigating accounts to explore business issues and impacts; you will be comfortable communicating with C-level executives, with a focus on making a measurable difference.
Skills & Expertise Desired
- Recruitment, business development and/or candidate resourcing experience is preferred
- To demonstrate an understanding of recruitment as a process
- A consultative mind-set with the ability to ask questions and be inquisitive
- A self-starter with strong communication, telephone, presentation and ideally negotiation skills
- A sense of urgency
- Pro-active, confident and driven
durhamlane is a sales driven company that believes in rewarding success. We invite applications now from candidates with a clear focus, from all backgrounds, who believe they can contribute to our ongoing success.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.