Town Centre, Harrogate – £14,475 – 16,650 PLUS UNCAPPED BONUS SCHEME – Full Time – Permanent.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE including FREE breakdown cover – contributory auto enrolment pension scheme – 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising by one day every year of service to 25 days – life cover x4 salary – childcare vouchers –– free eye testing – cycle to work scheme – reduced gym membership package – discounts off high street stores and more!
Our client is a TOP employer in the Harrogate area. Established in 2000, they are a reputable, successful and expanding local company. They offer a modern, open plan working environment and believe in encouraging employees to achieve career aspirations.
They offer a comprehensive range of products from breakdown cover, car, home, travel and pet insurance. Their mission is to offer good levels of cover and great service that match customer needs at affordable prices.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Sales & Renewals Advisor to join their Pet Insurance team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into a Team Leader, duties include;
- Making outbound calls from warm leads, including comparison websites/website enquiries/internal CRM system to quote and sell Pet policy insurance
- Look at upcoming renewals and contact customers to quote and renew policies to retain existing customers
- Ensure policy quoted and sold is the best fit for the customer
- Keep up to date on company products and services
- Answer any customer queries in relation to policies/quotes
- Accurately update and maintain the internal CRM
- Proactively work towards targets and KPIs
- Associated administration
Working hours are 37.5/week over six days, Monday – Saturday. Monday – Friday shift patterns fall between the hours of 9am – 8pm. Saturday shift pattern is 9am – 5pm – currently no more than one/month with a day in lieu in the week.
Rotas are provided in advance so that employees can plan socially.
The ideal Sales & Renewals Advisor will ideally have experience in a similar role, although applications from candidates with a retail sales background wanting to start a career in office sales are more than welcome.
You will have excellent communication and organisation skills coupled with the ability to pick up in – house systems quickly.
You will be self motivated, tenacious and be able to build a quick rapport with customers.
If this sounds like the next role for you, APPLY TODAY! Immediate starts are available.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.