Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking a Sales Representative/Executive to join our UK-based Sales team.
Title: Sales Representative/Executive
Location: Midlands and Northern UK
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined territory/accounts
- Develop and implement an effective territory business growth plan
- Manage relationships with customers and other account contacts, and retain current business baseline revenue
- Drive the marketing process for the territory
- Grow revenue and expand territory into new accounts
- Create a training program to develop mastery of required skills, duties and job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Biology or Life Sciences preferred)
- 3+ years of related experience required (direct Biotech sales preferred)
- 5+ years of related experience preferred (direct Biotech sales preferred)
- Background in molecular biology required
- Able to sell into academic accounts, research institutions and small biotech accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Willing and able to travel overnight as required (up to 50%)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.