Euro Auctions is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction and agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai & USA, Euro Auctions conducts 50+ auctions per year.
Euro Auctions is an auction company with a difference. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our Buyers and Sellers alike with competitive rates that allow our Sales Force the flexibility to negotiate exceptional deals.
Major growth in the market has led to an immediate vacancy for Trucks Sales Representative UK wide.
- The core element of this job is to secure heavy equipment consignments and fill the auction yard ahead of each sale date.
- Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry.
- While your primary role is to feed the sales sites in Spain and Germany, all sales reps can consign equipment to any Euro Auctions sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential.
- Unlike our competitors, Euro Auctions sales reps are not confined to their territory – your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A truck enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and existing customers.
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to our auctions.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven sales record with minimum 2yrs experience selling any type of Construction/Mining Equipment. ie: Excavators, Backhoe Loaders, Skid Steers, Loaders, Gators/ASV, Telehandlers, Compressors, Generators, Cranes, Quarry Equipment etc.
- An excellent knowledge of the current national and global market; you should have your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in your territory and further afield.
- An already established network of contacts within the industry. As TM you should know everyone and everything there is to know about equipment.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- The ability to travel 2 to 3 nights per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few times per year to attend auctions and training.
- A valid, clean driver’s licence.
- Valid Passport
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Attractive base salary + uncapped, performance-based bonus.
- Company car, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive bid catcher training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Euro Auctions please upload your CV, in English, via the link above or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Euro Auctions thank all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Euro Auctions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The entire company’s Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure all correspondence is received.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.