If you are an experienced Pharmacy and Salon Sales Representative and, enjoy self-motivation to work hard and make a difference, this is a role for you! Besides a competitive salary combined with a monthly commission, you’ll also receive excellent development opportunities.
You will drive sales of our brand in independent pharmacies and salons. The main focus will be to grow sales in the UK by managing existing pharmacies/salons and acquiring new pharmacies/salons. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, entrepreneurial self-starter to be the Sales Rep. The successful candidate will lead the expansion of the independent pharmacies and salon channel in the UK. The ideal candidate will identify, target and develop relationships and educate pharmacy/salon personnel about the brand. The ideal candidate will work to organise events, marketing, and promotional activities in the larger pharmacies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow TOP’s business in the UK market
- Manage accounts to secure achievement of sales growth, marketing activities and operation
- Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations and hunting new accounts within the UK territory
- Identify, target and develop relationships with new independent pharmacies
- Provide knowledgeable, consultative skincare solutions
- Attend trade shows and heavily network to generate referrals
- Attend continual training and sales meetings with Regional Directors
- Have experience with CRM solutions
- Work closely with the account category management to provide support and advice on ranging decisions and strategic direction
- Maintain close relationship and constant communication (monthly calls) with each account
- Analyse pharmacy/salon sales achievement, by account and territory
- Recommend marketing activities and promotions to maximise sales in top performing pharmacies and reduce underperformance in other pharmacies
- Plan, negotiate, implement and manage marketing activities with accounts along with the marketing team, i.e. merchandising gondolas, coupons/offer promotions and new product launches
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue streams
- Drive and oversee the full operations cycle
- Ensure excellent service level to accounts consistently
- Work closely with the marketing team to implement the commercial strategy
Qualifications and Skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years Pharmacy/Salon Sales Representative preferred
- B2B sales experience targeting independent pharmacies and salons market
- Proven sales success
- Leadership to drive close collaboration between TOP and its accounts
- Relationship building within all levels of the accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication (including cold calling)
- Sales analytics
- Competitive and result oriented towards sales and market penetration
- Passionate with a genuine desire to represent a brand that makes a difference
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Able to deal and solve problems
- Able to organise work towards deadlines and priorities on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal and relationships building skills
- Accurate with analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and effective
- Energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, committed, self-starter with can-do attitude
- Able to cope with fast pace
- Proactively seeking challenges
- Able to deliver against sales targets
- Able to provide supervision
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Persuasive and expressive
- Working knowledge and strong passion for nutrition and beauty products
What we are looking for
- You will set yourself demanding goals and overcome challenges to achieve them
- Focused on quality and attention to detail, you will not compromise standards.
- You probably think of yourself as an entrepreneur.
- You define your own roles and constantly look for ways to exceed what has been asked.
- You keep up to the minute with current trends.
- You are a real leader creating ideas and communicating them with charisma.
- You’ve comfortable defending a point of view.
- Base Salary: depending on candidate experience
- London based.
- Sales incentive compensation: substantial component of the compensation based on result and paid against the achievement of targets
- Commission: depending on individual performance
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per year including the bank holidays
- Full time
- Experience: Mid-Senior Level
- Education: Bachelor degree is a plus
- Industries: Nutraceutical, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Salon, Retail, Luxury
Job Type: Full-time
To apply send a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.