Sales & Service Administrator – Gateshead
As we continue to grow, we have identified the need for a Sales & Service Administrator who will support the business as a whole, giving specific support to our sales, service and workshop departments. Working as part of a busy professional office you will be dealing with customers and suppliers on a daily basis and will therefore have the confidence to deal with queries while maintaining attention to detail.
Northern Balance is a customer-centric organisation whose success has been due to the personal service it offers supported by a high level of technical experience. The post holder is expected to uphold our image of being approachable and supportive.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively work with both the sales and service departments to provide administrative support, ensuring the smooth delivery of operations
- Generate customer quotes for service work (including SLA quotes/callouts) and repairs.
- Generate customer invoices
- Generate customer delivery notes
- Assist with the management of the order book for service, sales and repairs
- Proactively contact customers to secure purchase order numbers and to organise site visits
- Provide duty cover in the event of absence of the service coordinator
- Ensure accurate maintenance of customer information
- Data entry of key operational information
- Ensuring records are filed correctly on our electronic systems
- Arranging accommodation as required
- Ensure open communication is maintained with all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure key performance indicators are met including monthly and quarterly targets
This list not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties as and when requested.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use own initiative to improve current internal practices
- A strong team player capable of working towards individual and team targets
- A polite and friendly manner
- Hard-working, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A positive & persistent attitude
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Computer literate
- Sage and excel experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good geographical knowledge
- Multi-tasking; ability to constantly prioritise according to demand and adhere to standard work requirements
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Customer Excellence
Based at our North East Office in Gateshead, Tyneside
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.